Review : The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette

Good day everyone. Today I'll be reviewing my one and only fragrance from The Body Shop which is from the range of Japanese Cherry Blossom. This is my second bottle of the perfume and I don't think I wanna change my perfume to other brand. 

This fragrance is eau de toilette type which is the diluted one compared to the oil perfume. 
Eau de toilette. Sometimes used to describe the same concentration as cologneeau de toilette can contain up to around 10% aromatic essence. The top notes – the first scent released by a perfume – are dominant, making it refreshing when it is applied, and it evaporates and fades away quite quickly. Eau de toilette and cologne are the most popular forms in which fragrance is sold, and are particularly appropriate for the summer. 

Focusing on the last word , 'summer' , this eau de toilette perfume is definitely a great choice for the weather in Malaysia. The fresh scent of this perfume really comforts me and it lasts up to 6 hours! My boyfriend really love this smell and I feel girlish everytime this smell sticks on my body. As what its name suggest, Japanese Cherry Blossom, this perfume will makes you feel like you're in spring mood because of its sweet and flower-like scent. 


I really like its packaging. Totally feminine with the touch of the Japanese design on the bottle.

Ranting? : 5/5
Repurchase? : DEFINITELY YES YES YES
PRICE : RM99

Shop online at their official website https://www.thebodyshop.com.my/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment :)